Depagne offers 7 different ranges of low voltage electrical connection, protection and distribution equipment for the public distribution network.
Our know-how lies in our mastery of the entire production chain from the design of our products right through to marketing them in France and abroad.
Our products also incorporate solutions such as energy and fluid management.
Our commitments are based on three main guidelines:
- Design and production which is 100% French
- 3 production sites
- Expertise in 4 manufacturing processes:
- Thermoplastic injection moulding
- Thermoset compression moulding
- Polyester moulding
- Cutting and machining metals
- Product personalisation
- Our products comply with the ERDF specifications and standards currently in force
- Waste recycling
- Member of GIMLEC, the French trade association representing companies that provide electrical and automation solutions
- Member of the FIEE, the French federation of electrical and electronic industries
- ISO 9001: 2008 certification
- Design office assistance in the design of your projects
- Test laboratory
- Efficient tools
- The Depagne guarantee covering distribution pedestals installed and connected by qualified operators in accordance with the electrical safety standards currently applicable