Depagne has been designing and manufacturing control panels and boxes in synthetic materials which comply with ERDF specifications for over 40 years. Our range satisfies all configurations of indoor and outdoor metering and especially all types of connections (linked to meters).
SINGLE-PHASE AND THREE-PHASE LIMITED POWER CONNECTION: 3 to 36 kVA, CBE or LINKY meters
This configuration is designed for connections where the user’s power demand is limited to the value subscribed to with the local distribution service.
- Single-phase: power between 3 and 12 kVA (18 kVA only for renovation of the existing connection).
- Three-phase: power between 9 and 36 kVA.
Our range of panels satisfies all needs:
- control panels (meter and circuit-breaker with or without cut-outs),
- producer panel (consumption & production),
- universal panel (meter and/or circuit-breaker) for electricity supply pillar.
LONG USE CONNECTION: 3 kVA max without meter
This configuration is designed for single-phase connections requiring low constant power and benefiting from a flat rate charge with no metering. The CREUL box is the ideal solution for this need.
THREE-PHASE MONITORED POWER CONNECTION: 36 to 250 kVA, three-phase meter for PME-PMI
This configuration is designed for connections where the power demand from the user is monitored by a measuring device.
Our range includes several boxes and cabinets satisfying this type of metering:
- 100A box, 36 to 59 kVA,
- 200/400A box with triple ratio current transformer plate, 60 to 250 kVA,
- BPS cabinet for monitored power connection.
PME-PMI THREE-PHASE CONNECTION: PME-PMI three-phase meter
This configuration allows the connection (for a new installation) of cables of voltage U and current I for a low voltage or medium voltage monitored power installation with low voltage metering to the new PME-PMI meter. The PME-PMI box is the ideal solution for this need. For renovations, the control panel associated with the renovation panel allows the yellow tariff meters and green tariff meters to be replaced by the new PME-PMI meter.
MEDIUM VOLTAGE SUPPLY POINT THREE-PHASE CONNECTION: ICE three-phase meter
The MV supply point metering panel satisfies this need.
There are many accessories available to supplement this equipment:
- Modify the type of meter installed, CBE or LINKY,
- Transform the type of connection, three-phase to single-phase or monitored power to limited power.
The DEPAGNE ranges which may interest you: